Are you craving a delicious and refreshing Nescafe Iced Coffee on a scorching day? Look no further! The best part is, you can easily whip up a homemade iced coffee using NESCAFÉ instant coffee granules, without the need for a blender.
This recipe will guide you through the simple steps to create a delightful iced coffee right in the comfort of your own home. No need to worry about boiling the kettle either – we’ll cover that later. With 100% pure coffee in NESCAFÉ instant coffee granules, you’ll enjoy the same exquisite taste you’d find at a coffee shop, with the added convenience of a quick and creamy iced coffee in just a matter of minutes.
Embrace The Refreshing Sensation of Nescafe Iced Coffee
On a scorching hot day, nothing beats the taste and revitalizing sensation of an iced coffee. You might be wondering, “What makes cold coffee so appealing compared to its hot counterpart?” It’s a valid question with multiple answers. Personal preference and taste definitely come into play, but the popularity of iced coffee has been on the rise in recent years. Sometimes the weather is simply too sweltering to relish a steaming cup of NESCAFÉ coffee, making an iced coffee the ideal solution.
It delivers all the flavors you love and trust, while offering a cooling kick that refreshes and invigorates you on a hot day. Prepare yourself, as we’re about to unveil a quick and easy method to experience that delightful iced coffee feeling right at home, without any hassle.
To Embark On your Homemade Iced Coffee Adventure, Gather The Following Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite NESCAFÉ instant coffee
- 200ml of cold water
- 50ml of milk or a milk alternative (optional)
- Syrup or sugar (optional, to suit your taste)
For Serving, You’ll Need
- A tall glass
- A spoon
Now, Let’s Dive Into The Step-by-Step Process Of Creating your Iced Coffee Masterpiece
- Start by pouring 200ml of cold water into a glass.
NESCAFÉ tip: NESCAFÉ instant coffee granules are made of 100% pure soluble coffee, which means they dissolve perfectly in both hot and cold water. For your iced coffee fix, simply add cold water to dissolve the granules. No need to boil your kettle, which helps conserve energy while preparing this delightful iced coffee recipe.
- Add 2 teaspoons of your preferred NESCAFÉ instant coffee to the water.
- Pour the coffee-water mixture into a glass filled with ice according to your preference. Give it a good stir.
- Sit back, relax, and savor your homemade masterpiece.
Optional Additions for Personalized Flavor
If desired, you can experiment with the following additions to tailor your iced coffee experience:
- Add sugar or syrup to achieve your preferred level of sweetness.
- Incorporate 50ml of your choice of milk – whether dairy or a non-dairy alternative. If you prefer your iced coffee black, feel free to skip this step.
Nescafe iced Coffee Recipe
Nescafe Iced Coffee Recipe
- A tall glass
- A spoon
- 2 tbsp of your favourite NESCAFÉ instant coffee
- 200ml cold water
- 50ml milk or milk alternative (optional)
- Syrup or sugar (optional - to taste)
- Pour 200ml cold water into a glass.
- Add 2 tsps. of your favourite NESCAFÉ instant coffee to the water.
- Pour into a glass filled with as much ice as you like. Stir it well.
- Sit back and enjoy your masterpiece.
Optional Additions for Personalized Flavor
- Add in sugar or syrup to the mix – depending on your personal taste.
- Add in 50ml milk of your choice - dairy, or a non-dairy alternative. If you prefer your iced coffee black, you can skip this step.
Now that you’ve mastered the art of creating a simple and refreshing iced coffee, why not venture into the realm of other delectable coffee recipes? Discover new flavors and expand your coffee repertoire with our collection of enticing recipes.
Embrace the convenience and pleasure of preparing your own NESCAFÉ iced coffee at home. Stay cool, refreshed, and satisfied during those hot summer days with this easy-to-make recipe. Enjoy the delightful taste and invigorating experience of a coffee shop right in your own kitchen.
Variation Of Nescafe Iced Coffee
1: Enhance Your Iced Coffee with Flavorful Syrups
Why settle for ordinary sugar to sweeten your iced coffee when you can elevate its taste with a variety of flavored syrups? Infusing your brew with syrups like hazelnut, toffee, or vanilla can take your iced coffee experience to new heights. For those with a sweet tooth, caramel and butterscotch syrups are delectable options that perfectly complement the chilled coffee.
The best part? You can easily whip up these syrups in the comfort of your own kitchen. Caramel sauce calls for white granulated sugar, while butterscotch syrup is made with brown sugar. These simple yet delightful additions bring not only sweetness but also a burst of flavor to your iced coffee. Customize it to suit your taste preferences and discover your own favorite flavor combinations.
2: Extra Chilled Bliss with Additional Ice Cubes
For those who crave an iced coffee that is as frosty as can be, there’s a simple solution: add extra ice cubes. Take it a step further by creating ice cubes using brewed coffee. This clever trick ensures that when the coffee-infused cubes are introduced to your drink, they won’t dilute its flavors. To add a touch of sweetness, consider incorporating sugar into the coffee before freezing it. This little twist brings a delightful burst of sweetness to your iced coffee experience. Experiment with different sugar levels to find the perfect balance that suits your taste buds. Embrace the refreshing chill and enjoy every sip of your perfectly chilled and flavored iced coffee.
Is NESCAFÉ good for iced coffee?
- NESCAFÉ instant coffee granules are 100% pure coffee, so you’ll bring that coffee shop taste into your home with an easy-to-make, delicious, creamy iced coffee, in just a few minutes.
Is iced coffee OK?
- Coffee is perfectly fine—but in moderation. And it’s especially important to eliminate the added sugars in it. “One to two iced coffees a day is fine, but it depends on what you’re adding to it,” says Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN, nutrition expert and author of Smoothies & Juices: Prevention Healing Kitchen.
Is iced coffee just cold coffee?
- Iced coffee is crafted using cold water right from the start, eliminating the need to boil your kettle. While the fundamental ingredients remain unchanged—coffee granules and water—you have the freedom to enhance your iced coffee with ice cubes, chilled milk, or even a dollop of whipped cream, allowing you to infuse it with your unique flair. It’s not merely a matter of making a hot cup of NESCAFÉ and waiting for it to cool down; it’s about relishing the immediate gratification of a revitalizing, ice-cold beverage made with your beloved NESCAFÉ.