delicious Greek chicken with cucumber feta salad recipe is made with boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, and a yogurt dressing. It’s a great light and refreshing meal that’s perfect for summer.
Now Here We Go To The Some Interesting Fact’s Of Favorite Greek Chicken With Cucumber Feta Salad
The dish is often served with pita bread or rice.
It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
It is a popular dish in Greece and other Mediterranean countries.
It is a versatile dish that can be customized to your liking.
It is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a summer meal
What are some other sides that I can serve with the salad?
You can serve the salad with pita bread, rice, or quinoa. You can also serve it as a main course with a side of grilled vegetables.
What are some tips for grilling the chicken?
To get the best results, grill the chicken over medium heat. Make sure to cook the chicken all the way through, or it will be dry and tough.
What are some tips for making the salad?
get the best results, chop the vegetables into small pieces. This will make the salad easier to eat.
Read Also: Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Greek Chicken With Cucumber Feta Salad
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated Kosher salt (Diamond Crystal) Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or mint
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, patted dry
- 1 ½ pounds cucumbers (preferably Japanese, Persian or mini, seedless cucumbers)
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about ¾ cup)
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt and garlic; season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer ½ cup of the yogurt to a medium bowl and reserve for Step 5.
- Coat the chicken: To the large bowl, add the oregano and stir to combine. Season the chicken all over with 1½ teaspoons salt and a few grinds of pepper. Add the chicken to the large bowl and turn to coat; set aside.
- Start the salad: Smash the cucumbers with the side of your knife until craggy and split. Rip into ½- to 1-inch pieces and transfer to a colander placed in the sink. Slice or chop the tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Add to the cucumbers along with 1 ½ teaspoons salt. (It may seem like a lot of salt, but most will drain away.) Toss to combine and leave to drain.
- In a large nonstick or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium. Scrape excess marinade off the chicken, then cook the chicken in batches, adding oil to the pan if necessary, until it’s well browned and releases from the pan, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip and cook until cooked through, another 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to plates to rest. (For grilling info, see Tip.)
- To the medium bowl of yogurt, add the feta and mash with a fork until a chunky paste forms. Shake the cucumbers and tomatoes to get rid of any excess moisture. Add to the feta yogurt along with the olives and stir until coated. The balance is dependent on your produce and feta, so season to taste with salt and pepper until flavors are vivid. Eat alongside the chicken.
Read Also: Chili Lime Ramen
Variations of Greek chicken with cucumber feta salad
Use different types of chicken. You can use bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs or breasts, or even grilled chicken.
Use different types of cucumbers. There are many different types of cucumbers available, so experiment and find one that you like.
Add different herbs and spices. Try adding fresh herbs like dill or mint, or dried herbs like oregano or thyme.
Add different vegetables. Try adding other vegetables like red onion, bell peppers, or olives.
Serve with different sides. Try serving with pita bread, rice, or quinoa.
My Best Advice For Making Greek Chicken With Cucumber Feta Salad
Use high-quality ingredients. The better the ingredients, the better the dish will taste.
Don’t overcook the chicken. Overcooked chicken will be dry and tough.
Use a variety of cucumbers. There are many different types of cucumbers available, so experiment and find one that you like.
Add your own personal touch. This dish is versatile, so feel free to add your own personal touch. Try adding different herbs, spices, or vegetables.
benefits of eating Greek chicken with cucumber feta salad
It’s a good source of protein.
It’s low in calories and fat.
It’s a good source of vitamins and minerals.
It’s a refreshing and light meal.
looking for a healthy and flavorful meal that’s perfect for a summer day, Greek chicken with cucumber feta salad is a great option.
Greek Chicken With Cucumber Feta Salad is a great source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. It is also low in calories and fat, making it a healthy choice for those looking to watch their weight. easy-to-make meal, Greek chicken with cucumber feta salad is a great option.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and healthy dish!
More Visit: https://4allrecipes.com