Edleys Banana Pudding Recipe is easy to make and can be customized to your liking. For example, you can add other fruits, such as strawberries or blueberries, or you can use different types of cookies. No matter how you make it, Edleys Banana Pudding Recipe is sure to be a hit!
What is a interesting fact about banana pudding?
Nabisco started printing a banana pudding recipe that includes the cookie on its Nilla Wafer box. Banana pudding became a U.S. dish as international trade networks make the once-exotic fruit affordable. Good Housekeeping magazine first published a banana pudding recipe, served over sponge cake.
Here Is A Edleys Banana Pudding Recipe
Edleys Banana Pudding Recipe
- 1 ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 4 ½ tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 9 oz cream cheese, softened
- 20 oz of whole milk, divided
- 6 oz of vanilla pudding mix
- 6 bananas
- 8 oz Nilla wafers, divided
- Combine heavy whipping cream, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
- Mix for one minute, or until stiff peaks have formed.
- Mix softened cream cheese, condensed milk, and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract until completely smooth
- Add 10 oz. milk and vanilla pudding mix until completely smooth
- Add remaining milk and combine completely
- Slice all bananas into ¼ inch rounds
- Add a third of the whipped cream, bananas, and six ounces of Nilla Wafers into the mixture and fold into the pudding until completely incorporated.
- To serve: Line dish with pudding base, leaving enough room for the whipped cream topping. Evenly distribute whipped cream on top. Crumble remaining wafers and sprinkle over whipped cream.
Best Pro Tip’s For Edleys Banana Pudding Recipe
1: Use a springform pan or other dish that is easy to remove the pudding from.
2: Make sure the pudding is completely set before you layer it with the bananas and Nilla wafers.
Why is it called Indian pudding?
- Indian pudding is a baked custard with milk, butter, molasses, eggs, spices, and cornmeal. The name is likely derived from the cornmeal, which was known as indian meal way back when.
Is banana pudding an American thing?
- Yet the dessert’s link to the American South is less clear, particularly given that banana pudding’s earliest recipes came from Massachusetts (where Good Housekeeping was based) and central Illinois.
This Edleys Banana Pudding Recipe is easy to make and can be customized to your liking. For example, you can add other fruits, such as strawberries or blueberries, or you can use different types of cookies. No matter how you make it, Edleys Banana Pudding is sure to be a hit! This Recipe Is Credit Goe’s To newschannel5
Did You Make edleys banana pudding recipe…
Visit More: https://4allrecipes.com