Hello This Is A Darius Cooks banana pudding Recipe is a classic Southern dessert that is easy to make and always delicious. This recipe uses simple ingredients that you probably have on hand, and it comes together in just 20 minutes. The result is a creamy, dreamy pudding that is perfect for any occasion.
How long does cooked banana pudding last?
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
How long do bananas stay fresh in banana pudding?
- You can also slice a banana before serving to add to the garnish. Banana pudding will last about 2 days before the bananas start to deteriorate. Don’t freeze banana pudding as both the bananas and pudding won’t defrost well.
Will banana pudding thicken in the refrigerator?
- You can eat the banana pudding right out of the oven, but it will not be as thick. It will thicken in the refrigerator. Just be careful because it will be hot.
Darius Cooks Banana Pudding Recipe
- 1 large pkg of instant french vanilla pudding
- 2 ½ cups of milk
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 container of cool whip (16 oz)
- 4 bananas sliced &
- Vanilla Wafers
- In a large bowl, mix milk and pudding mix
- do not prepare the pudding according to the directions
- Add condensed milk and blend well.
Some Good Pro Tip’s Info About Darius Cooks Banana Pudding Recipe
1: For a richer flavor, use half-and-half instead of whole milk.
2: If you don’t have whipped cream, you can make your own by beating heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
3: To make the banana pudding ahead of time, assemble it and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours.
4: When you’re ready to serve, top the banana pudding with fresh whipped cream and a few sliced bananas.
I hope this darius cooks banana pudding recipe is more understandable and easy to follow.