Chili lime ramen is a flavorful and refreshing twist on the classic dish. The chili powder adds a bit of heat, while the lime juice provides a tart and citrusy flavor. This ramen is perfect for a quick and easy meal, and it’s sure to become a new favorite.
What Is Chili Lime Ramen?
Chili lime ramen is a spicy and refreshing twist on traditional ramen. It is made with a chili lime broth, shrimp, and ramen noodles. The chili lime broth adds a touch of heat and the shrimp adds a touch of seafood flavor. The ramen noodles provide a hearty base for the soup.
Is chili lime ramen vegetarian?
It packs a jumbo spicy seafood punch with all the wholesome ingredients to keep it 100% vegetarian.
What is the chili powder that is in ramen?
If you enjoy Japanese cuisine, you may be familiar with a chili powder-like table condiment called shichimi togarashi. It is commonly offered table-side in Japanese restaurants and ramen broth bars. Shichimi togarashi translates as “seven flavor” or “seven spice” mix because it is made with seven different ingredients.
What Flavour ramen does Naruto eat?
This latest edition is inspired by Naruto’s favorite food, miso ramen, which is his favorite meal after a hard day of working out.
Ingredients For Chili Lime Ramen
Sesame oil. To fry the shrimp, garlic, and ginger. If needed, you can substitute olive oil.
Shrimp. Any size your heart desires.
Chili powder. You can adjust to your desired spice level.
Shallots. Shallots have a milder flavor compared to onions. But, if needed, you can substitute ½ of a small sweet yellow onion.
Garlic cloves. If you prefer to use garlic powder, add it in with the broth.
Fresh ginger. About a one inch knob, peeled and grated. If you prefer to use ground ginger, add it in with the broth.
Chicken broth. If desired, you can use vegetable broth instead.
Soy sauce. I like to use low-sodium.
Lime juice. Fresh squeezed or from a bottle.
Ramen noodles. You will need 4 squares. Discard any seasoning packet.
Fresh spinach. I like the addition of some leafy greens, but it’s totally optional.
How To Make Chili Lime Ramen Noodles
Cook the shrimp. In a large pot, season the shrimp with chili powder then cook until no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
Cook shallots, ginger and garlic. Cook until fragrant and the shallots are translucent.
Add the broth, lime juice and soy sauce. Season the broth with more chili powder, if desired.
Add noodles and spinach. Cook until the noodles are tender and the spinach is wilted.
Ladle into bowls. Serve with soft boiled eggs, lime wedges, shredded carrots, green onions, sesame seeds, and hoison sacue to add a touch of sweet.
Chili Lime Ramen
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound shrimp
- 3 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced or ½ small yellow onion
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups chicken broth I like to use low sodium
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4-5 squares ramen noodles, about 12-15 ounces discard any seasoning packet
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 soft or hard boiled eggs cooking directions in notes
- Lime wedges, shredded carrots, sliced green onions, sesame seeds, hoison sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in large pot over medium heat. Add shrimp and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chili powder. Cook until firm and pink, stirring occasionally
- Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside. Add an additional tablespoon of sesame oil and shallots to the pot. Cook for 3-5 minutes until translucent. Add the ginger and garlic and cook another minute.
- Add in the broth, lime juice, soy sauce, and 1-2 teaspoons of chili powder (depending on how spicy you want the ramen). Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Bring to a boil then add the noodles and spinach. Cook until the noodles are soft, about 3-4 minutes. Mix the shrimp in with the noodles and broth.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with boiled eggs, lime wedges, shredded carrots, green onions, sesame seeds, and hoison sacue to add a touch of sweet,Make Happiness,,,,
This Info Is All About Chili Lime Ramen Is Good As For All Aslo Best For This Recipe For And I’ll try to Make It Easy To Prepare For Homemade And Eat well i Hope The Instructions Are Simply Understanding For Making This Recipe
Additional Tips For Chili Lime Ramen
Use low-sodium chicken broth to reduce the sodium content of the dish.
If you don’t have fresh ginger, you can use 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
If you don’t have baby spinach, you can use any type of leafy green vegetable.
Serve the ramen with your favorite toppings, such as chopped green onions, cilantro, sriracha sauce, or hoisin sauce.
Variation Chili Lime Ramen
Add vegetables: You can add any type of vegetables you like to your chili lime ramen. Some popular choices include carrots, celery, onions, and mushrooms.
Use different proteins: You can use different proteins in your chili lime ramen, such as chicken, tofu, or beef.
Add different seasonings: You can add different seasonings to your chili lime ramen to change the flavor profile. Some popular choices include soy sauce, sesame oil, and hoisin sauce.
Serve with different toppings: You can serve your chili lime ramen with different toppings, such as cilantro, lime wedges, and green onions.